- Good morning!
- Good morning, dear, how are you today?
- Oh, I'm fine. Very very fine.
- My boyfriend is coming to London tonight and I'm exited.
- Well, that's a good reason to be exited.
- I think so too.
- You know, dear...he's a very lucky man. A very, very lucky man.
- Well, it might be so...but I think I'm a very lucky girl as well.
- You're lucky too?
- Oh yes. And that's why we are so good together.
- Cause you are lucky together.
I couldn't explain my feelings better even with thousands of words, so that's why I just wrote down this conversation I had this morning.
I'm all jolly and sunny and chirpy. I'm even skipping a little when walking.
But now I'm off to annoy someone else with all this smiling.