Tuesday, December 15, 2009
"Happy birthday you crazy Finnish chick"
Cause my 23rd birthday appears to be a list day, I wrote a list with 23 worthless facts about myself. WARNING: may contain too much information. Don't use against your doctor's orders.
- Sometimes I act more like a cat than a girl.
- I love red shoes.
- I don't give a damn what strangers think about my style, but I'm always wondering what my mum would say.
- I'm afraid of motorways, elevators and gas cookers.
- I'm great with kids if I want to. Usually even when I don't want to.
- I've met three different psychologists to speak about my life.
- I got my first kiss when I was 18 and it was far too slimy.
- I buy books by their covers.
- I love photographing but hate being photographed.
- I love everything small and shiny, especially silver spoons.
- I can't sing at all, but I still do it.
- I don't like washing dishes because I hate the feeling when the dish brush scratches my hands.
- I'm addicted to blogs and blogging (at the moment, my addictions always vary from time to time).
- I can bake wonderful chocolate cakes.
- I put so much sugar in my tea it's almost like using tea with my sugar, not the other way round.
- In the evenings, before I fell asleep, I used to tell love stories to myself. Nowadays I think of cats before I fall asleep.
- I cry every time I watch Love, Actually.
- I hate sweetcorn.
- I never drink energy drinks or coffee, cause I'm afraid they'll make me too hyper.
- In my opinion everybody should recycle, but when I'm tired I sometimes stop caring and just throw everything into same bin. Afterwards I feel guilty.
- I am a bit lazy and I know it.
- I buy cookie cutters I never use just because of their fancy shapes. My collection includes i.e. a cat, a tooth, an elephant, a camel and four different dinosaurs.
- I suck at mathematics.