Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Piece of...what?

Yesterday a friend of mine showed me
pics of cakes she had done.
They were beautiful and innovative,
but I wanted to see more.
A little googling, and this is what I found.

So here is my cake list:
top 10 of weird cakes,
in no particular order.
Some of them are weird in a good way,
some of them in a frightening way
and some of them are just awesome.
Enjoy!

A Spaghetti Cake

{via}

A Totoro Cake

{via}

A Steak Cake

{via}

A Rubik's Cake


A Rainbow Cake


A Nikon D700 Cake

{via}

A Katamari Wedding Cake

{via}

A Gay Wedding Cake

{via}

An Engine Cake


A Divorce Cake

5 comments:

//visuaalisestivaativa// said...

En kestä! Ihan mahtavia! Voi että kun jotkut jaksaa ja osaa!

Inari said...

Niinpä! Vaikka käytänkin Canonin kameroita, Nikon-kakku vei sydämeni. Myös erokakku on ideana mahtava.

Maija said...

I'm in love with rainbow cakes, thanks to all the tumbling I've done recently. And divorce cakes are awesome, I kind of want to get married to someone, just so I could get a divorce and have a divorce party with a cake.

P.S. One of my favourite cakes: http://www.zombiecommand.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/zombie-wedding-cake.jpg

P.T said...

I like the divorce cake! :D Nice finds...

Inari said...

Maija:
Oh yeah, that's awesome. Zombies can be cool if they stand on the wedding cake.

And I even found how-to-make-a-rainbow-cake page if you wanna have a try. But I won't eat it if you use blue.

P.T:
Thanks :D