Thursday, February 4, 2010

What was that you tried to say?


I've had hard time with focusing today. It feels like there were a glass between me and the world. I can't hear or see properly, and therefore I don't understand what's happening around me. They're talking in a language I don't speak, and they're talking it to me.

At school I couldn't concentrate at all, I tried my best but today it just didn't work. I didn't see any point in the whole thing we were talking about, and that made me frustrated. It was only couple of hours, but when I came home I was so exhausted I went straight to bed and took a nap. And now I feel better, like me and the world were on the same wavelength again. Yes, I can hear and see and focus again. And that feels kinda nice.

There are days when I feel totally RRROAAR.

No comments: