Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Spring




Dear Spring,

what happened to you? Did you get lost on your way here? Or are you too busy getting rid of the winter somewhere else? I'm getting a bit worried, cause usually you are here already this time of the year. I hope nothing bad has happened to you, and that you won't let the climate change affect on your self-esteem. The weather was terrible today, I have a feeling the winter was mocking us with that wet snow pouring down. I need you and miss you, and I know I'm not the only one. Please hurry, March is no fun without you!

Love,
Inari

P.S. I've made preparations already, just in case you'll arrive unexpectedly. Here is a picture of the flower seeds I bought today. Just bring the sun with you, and we can start gardening together.

No comments: