Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Dinner Party Without a Dinner?



Last night when I was trying to fall asleep, they had fun downstairs. I heard loud conversation and laughing, many people together. It sounded so cheerful and fun. And made me want to throw a dinner party. You know, a proper one with two courses and a dessert, my friends together for a long while having fun. There's only one problem: our kitchen table is so small there is space for only four people sitting close to each other. When my family visits (I have kinda big one), we sit in the living room around the coffee table. Because the table is kinda flat one, we have to sit on wooden boxes borrowed from the cellar instead of chairs. It isn't the most comfortable way, I have to tell you.

But what about a proper dinner party- picnic on our living room rug? At least 8 people could sit comfortably on the floor. Okay, when this problem is solved, there's only one more thing to consider: who cooks the dinner? Cause, you know, I so hate cooking.

No comments: