Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bla Bla Bla

Okay, new day and new layout.
(For those of you who visited during the process: I'm sorry.
I know it looked terrible for a while.)
I loved the looks of the previous one, but it didn't work very well.
Cause it was a custom layout I had to hack the code every time I wanted to do even the smallest of changes. And for someone who knows five commands of HTML it was a bit too hard. So I returned to the yellow theme with a new background. The fact I can't wear yellow without looking sea sick doesn't mean my blog couldn't.

And oh, the boxes are back! So please tick the right one according to your feelings after every post. It means lot to me. Well, 'why' is a good question. I will tell you when I come up with a good excuse. Even though it might be easier just to tell you the truth: a curious cat is curious.

I also am planning a new blog project. I know, I already have a few. But I am a project person and a blogaholic so what can I do?
Let's see what happens...



No comments: