- Look out of the window and watch the raindrops fall.
If you see any birds, pay attention how they won't get wet.
And don't you forget to wonder why.
- Dream. A lot.
I've been dreaming of distant cities and flying, for instance.
- Watch some movie you've been planning to watch (again) for a long time.
Mine was Little Women.
- Read a book you haven't read yet.
Keri Smith's Guerilla Art Kit was my choice today.
- Take a nap.
A necessity for a rainy day.
(I personally do it even on sunny ones.)
- Write something, or doodle at least.
Aiming to do some art journaling next.
- Craft something.
I'm still crocheting.
And planning to continue sewing later on.
- Cook something you like.
Mmm, macaroni casserole.
- Take a bath or a long shower.
I've been dreaming of a bath tub as well.
- Think back some lovely times of your life.
My mind is in London today.
- And if you love making lists, make one of things to do on a sunny day.
The weather forecast for tomorrow looks promising.
And now I'll continue my rainy day experiences.
Have a nice day whatever kind of weather you have there.