Friday, November 20, 2009

I just called to say I love you

Yesterday my boyfriend called me to say that he had found a grammar mistake in my blog and I should do something for that. Doing mistakes doesn't surprise me at all, I just was a bit surprised he bothered to call about that. A long-distance call. Especially when he's been complaining calling me makes his phone bills so huge he can't pay them. Men, what a weird creatures they can be.

I couldn't make my mind if calling about that was the cutest or the most annoying thing he could do. But cause it's always nice to hear his voice, it might have been more on the cute side. Especially when I checked the grammar and found out I was right after all. Ha!

7 comments:

Maija said...

So you intentionally _made_ mistakes in this post to get him to call you again?

P.S. I love you

Inari said...

Oh no, you just exposed my evil plan!

P.S. I still might love you.

Inari said...

P.P.S. But I have to say it's a lie you would be a grammar nazi only in Finnish. (Yes, I'm offended cause you seem to think my writing isn't perfect. Pfffh.)

Maija said...

Yes, but my anal retentive attention to detail is just one of the reasons I'm so awesome.

Inari said...

Well, what can I say. You know what I think about anal-related things.
(You only got what you asked for, so no right to complain!)

Antidisko said...

Round two:
Mistake spells with k, not c.

Inari said...

I've got no idea what you're talking about. But what I know for sure is that you are very well starting to annoy me now!