Monday, November 30, 2009

Let's talk about weather


It's terribly cold outside.
Fortunately the rain has stopped (it was pouring in the morning)
but it's still very windy.
Every time I go outside, even for a short while,
the wing goes through my clothes to my skin, and then through my whole body.
I've been sitting inside in a warm office for two hours now, and am still shivering.

This kind of weather makes me wanna crawl back to my bed and stay undercover for the rest of the day. I also dream about a chunky knitted jumper or a cardigan, which would be so big and long I could pull it over my knees when I'm sitting. (The habit that always made my mum snap when I was a kid...) That way I could have my tea in our cold kitchen without freezing.

I also dream about marshmallows. I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with the cold as well.

No comments: