Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 46 - The Best Of

  • The colorful wrappers of Quality Street sweets. (I have to say I didn't enjoy the actual candies half as much as the view.)
  • The book We are all made of glue by Marina Lewyska
  • Having my best friend over for a weekend, it just was wonderful.
  • Small, lovely cafĂ© with the best muffins I've ever had
  • Talking, chatting, babbling, gossiping, laughing and whispering. All in my own language. Being interrupted twice by strangers who just wanted to know what language we are speaking.
  • Christmas lights on a dark evening when walking aimlessly in the city.
  • Lion King, the musical. It may have been the best show I've ever seen.

  • Reading The Sunday Times in a sunny park
  • Buying a gingerbread man from Tesco just because it made me smile. I also smiled when I found small plastic ponies shelved next to tuna (and bought two of them as well).
  • An email saying only "I thought about you. It made me smile."
  • A bowl of tasty soup for dinner.

No comments: