Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sick and tired

I have been busy today, mostly with being bad-tempered and having a Project Runway-marathon on the kitchen couch. I have got a nasty cold, it is freezing outside, and the charger of my laptop finally broke today. It has been crappy for a while now, but today it just stopped working at all. So I have a working laptop I cannot use, cause I cannot recharge the battery. And there is plenty of cables in this house, but none of thme match with my laptop. Yeah, this does not help my moodiness. So does not writing with a mini laptop with a crappy keyboard. Some letters do not work at all, so I have to improvize with my words. And the ones that work need a lot of banging before anything happens. I think getting back to Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn may be best for all of us. Otherwise my moodiness might take hold of you as well.

Have a nice weekend though! At least better than mine so far.

No comments: