Thursday, March 4, 2010

You are what you eat

It seems to me today has been
a day full of food.


Cheese bagels and ginger tea for breakfast.
(That measuring tape was just hanging around there,
I didn't eat it.)


Chinese for lunch,
I had a meal with my boyfriend.
He let me choose the place and was
complaining afterwards
cause he doesn't like chinese that much.


This was the dessert.
This time it was his turn to choose the place.

Some home-made tomato soup for dinner,
with milk and few more cheese bagels.
I've never tried them before, but they were
-50% yesterday cause the use by-date was so near.
That also explains why I've been eating so many today.


But lately I've just been drinking some tea.
And that's all about it.

2 comments:

Maija said...

Haluisin klikata sitä tykkää-nappia nyt, kun oli niin kivoja kuvia. Koska sellaista vaihtoehtoa ei ole tarjottu, on kai vaan pakko kirjoittaa, että tykkään.

Inari said...

En suinkaan yritä pakottaa sua jättämään kommentteja (hyvin viaton kissa-ilme tähän väliin), en vain ole saanut sitä vaihtoehtoa vielä kikkailtua takaisin uuteen layoutiin. Yritän vielä, lupaan.

Mutta tykkään kyllä tykkään-kommenteista. Yksi sana on ihan tarpeeksi.