Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meetings, part 1

Today I passed some lovely colorful nail polishes on the cosmetic section of a local department store. Of course, I had to stop and look closer, as if my nail polish collection in 20 colours wouldn't be big enough already. Next to the table there was standing a blond salesgirl and cause she was looking at me, I explained her I had to stop because of the colorful view.

"Aren't they wonderful?" the girl chirped. (Yeah, chirped, she was very chirpy). "I know this sounds SOOO weird but I've been thinking I would love to polish each fingernail with different color for the first of May." Before she had time to chirp anything else I showed her my fingernails, painted with five different colors. On a regular Tuesday. Oh mi God how wild! She didn't say anything else, just smiled in a "my customer is really weird and has bear ears in her hat, but she's a customer so she's right"-way. I encouraged her to put her plan in action and said that first of May is the perfect excuse: no-one would think she was weird or anything. For reasons best to known herself she looked like I wasn't the authority to believe in this situation.

1 comment:

Eliisa said...

Voin niin kuvitella sen katseen! Go you! :)