Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some more mail!


Our lovely mail person brought me something today as well. When I left for school I found a bright orange postcard on the doormat. That was from a friend who wrote that she had recently been in India and in Iceland, and in both places she intended to send me a card. But as it often happens, on the airport on her way back she realized she didn't do that. So she sent me a card from Turku, where we both live (approximately 3 km from each other.) "It's been sunny here, and it's hard to choose right shoes to wear with the weather. Let's meet sometime soon? I have an old camera too."

That little card made me so happy. Thanks!
(I know she's going to laugh when she reads this. That thought makes me happy too.)

5 comments:

Jarno said...

Sulle tulee mielenkiintosta postia... mulle tonnin laskuja kelan opintotukilautakunnan lainanperintäosastolta :/

Inari said...

Mä pelkään aina kun saan kelasta kirjeen, oon ihan varma että ne perii jotain tai katkaisee mun tuen. Kerran tuli sellainen, jossa kysyttiin, että haluaisinko ehkä sittenkin asumistukea. Jaa-a, hankala kysymys :D

Jos laitat osoitteesi sähköpostilla, voin lähettää sulle vaihteeksi kivaa postia. Toisin sanoen kortin älyvapaalla tekstillä...

Jarno said...

Ei tarvi, mut kiitti kuitenkin :D

Oikeestaan aina ku posti kolahtaa nii verenpaine nousee. Mut tulee sieltä kerran viikossa Seiska! :P

Mertta said...

*smiling out loud* ^_________________^

Antidisko said...

>were we both live
>were we both
>were we
>were