Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello Catty


There was a medieval fair in my city this weekend, and I visited it twice. Yesterday we spent half of the sunny, hot day in the crowd browsing through the booths, eating medieval-inspired food and looking at the actors performing little episodes. And when I came home, I had a this grey sympathetic cat in my bag.


You see, I fell in love with it's quirky smile, subtle presence and those whiskers. I'm kinda sure the cat inside me looks a lot like this one. My sister-in-law-to-be laughed when I carried it around "like a baby". Now it lives in my bed and I crab it's tail whenever I have nightmares. Have had quite many lately, so I wish this little catty being is good at watching my sleep.


This other cat is a present from my boyfriend. It's from the fair too, he gave it to me yesterday. I changed the chain to it (there was originally a black string), as I found the necklace cuter that way. Anyhow, I love it. And I have quite a few catty craft projects in mind at the moment, so if you wanna see them, make sure to check out the craft blog frequently.

No comments: