Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today was a free day





Today we decided to take a day off from the crazy moving process and just rest. This was my first free day in a month (have been working all the weekdays and moving all the weekends) and I was so exhausted, felt like I couldn't take it anymore. So today we ate a good breakfast, had tea from our new owl teapot, took a nap, walked around and stopped to read magazines and newspapers in a cafe. And oh, how much better I feel already. Next weekend we'll do one more moving trip and finish the cleaning, and then it's finally over. Yay! Except the unpacking, it will probably take several weeks, but who cares. I'm getting used to living in a garage already.

Now a bubble bath and then to bead. Today's a whole new Monday, again. Good night!

No comments: